Thursday, May 10, 2012

Where has the Spring gone?

Where has the Spring gone? Wow! Is it May 10th already? I have completely forgotten about my blog (well...not entirely but have neglected it just the same). I bought a bike (no...NOT a Harley...what IS it with you guys? That's what everybody asks me....do I LOOK like a biker-chick?). A nice new, comfy but sweet Jamis and have been racking up some miles. I reFUSE to gain back the weight that I have lost thru whatever reason....grief, stress, worry....whatever....it is not coming back! (Just sayin'). So...here I am....I need to pay more attention to you guys and less on my own pathetic life....more to come.

1 comment:

V said...

I bought a bike, too! Mine is a Schwinn. And I have a few friends who all want to get out more, so I can sometimes find a biking buddy.
It's so nice to be able to get out of the house sometimes. And keeping off lost weight is always an awesome goal. Good luck!